Built environment: concrete, cement, construction and infrastructure
The population on the African continent is continually growing at a rapid pace, setting a high demand on economies and infrastructure to support the surge in population. As a result, the African built environment and its construction industry, and more specifically cement and concrete suppliers, which are the players at the forefront of the production chain are in a state of constant expansion. The growth of these industries are vital to produce the high volumes cement and concrete to meet growing demand.
Hypenica’s built environment portfolio includes a number of event, print, video and online products offers you access to the right information, knowledge, partners and training to help boost ROI on projects of all sizes in Africa.
- Totally Construction (incorporating African Construction and Totally Concrete)
- Captains of Construction and Infrastructure Leadership Forum
- KZN Construction Expo
- Cape Construction Expo
- Smart Building and Infrastructure Summits
- Totally Construction East Africa
- BIM workshops and training